Thimble Thoughts: Random Pictures Post

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Random Pictures Post

I had lunch with my parents today. We made prank calls to our church staff...that was funny. While mom was paying the bill, daddy and I sat at the table and talked. By the time we got to the register, there were several people in line to pay. Two of those people were UPS men. As we walked by them I grabbed daddy's arm and said, "Come on, daddy, we're gonna leave and not pay." So daddy looks up at the UPS men, smiles, and says, "We're gonna leave and not pay." And out the door we went. We were standing in the parking lot laughing when my mother came out. She knew immediately we had done something and asked, "What have you two done now?" So we told her. She began laughing because while she was paying she heard one of the men say, "They just walked right out of here." So she went back in and told them that our meal was certainly paid for. We were all laughing...including the UPS men.

And now for random pics.....

I used to have all different kinds of bath towels. No theme colors or anything. But I got tired of picking towels up off the floor and no one claiming them. So I found these sets at Wal Mart for $10 a set and bought each of my kids their own color. Hannah is pink, Justin brown, and Harrison orange. Each set comes with two bath towels, two hand towels, and two wash cloths.


Justin working in Civics. Specifically testing.


Harrison doing some math.


Hannah was working in her maps and graphs.


A few weeks ago, Harrison fell asleep on the couch and Justin stuck a popcorn in his mouth.


Harley is dreaming of freedom.


He found a new favorite place to rest....on top of my nativity.


Sweet Hannah


My mother-in-law and her boys....Bryan, Bruce, Barry, and Mitch.


Amanda, Celine, Chris, and Carissa walking out of church.

Bruce by the Christmas tree.

Justin got a hold of my camera. He's such a nut.

Labels: , , , , , ,