Thimble Thoughts: I'm Back!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

I'm Back!

Hannah and I got back home around 9:30 last night. We had such a good time and there is so much to share with you. I have pictures and videos, and notes and stories. Of course, this being Sunday morning, I don't have time to post these, but when I do have time, I know you'll be blessed. I still have two notes to share from Brother Benny Beckum, so my posts this week will be on those notes and then the ladies conference.

The conference was at the Gospel Light Baptist Church of Walkertown, NC. Brother Bobby Roberson is the Pastor there. The Hutson sisters, their mother Geri, and Sharon Rabon were the speakers, and as usual, they were great! I wanted to go to all the workshops, but we had to choose which ones interested us most. :'( But it was such a blessing to be there, with my church sisters and we had a great time of fun, fellowship, and growing in the Lord.

I MIGHT post something this afternoon, but then again, I MIGHT come home and nap!

It's good to be home and I'm looking forward to and expecting blessings from today's services.

Labels: ,