Thimble Thoughts: Laptop Party????

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Laptop Party????

I really don't know what the correct term for this is, but I called it a laptop party. Several of our friends got together Saturday with our laptops and hooked up together at Brother Joel and Mrs. Pam's house to play Call Of Duty, a WWII game. I took my laptop but didn't play. If it had been some kind of home interior game where we had to redecorate a house or something, that would have been fun for me. Of course, the men wouldn't have been happy, now would they?

Anyway, here are some pictures of that night.

These are just funny pictures of my feet. I got new socks for Christmas and wanted to take a picture of them. LOL I love my socks. They're so warm!!



Our children gathered in the Rohrer's basement and played different games together. Right here they're just talking. Cheyenne has obviously made herself comfortable on the pool table. LOL


Malachi sat in the chair with some cars while Jamie C and Kendra played video games.


Shelby was all over the place. She was running by me when I got her to stop so I could take her picture.


For the Call Of Duty game, there were people here........

and here......................

and here. Obviously a male-oriented game.


Us gals gathered in the livingroom for hen time and then at the table for a game of marbles, which by the way is my most favorite board game. :)
Here's Jordan working some kind of puzzle.
And Justin C trying to find a piece to the nurf gun while Alana tries to play by herself in Nicole's room.
During the night, TC was having contractions and sister-in-law Rebecca was there to time them. She was due the 17th of January, but the little one had other plans.
She arrived Sunday morning at 10:45!! Ain't she just the cutest thing??
Our Sunday school teacher wasn't able to be at church Sunday (see the above picture) so Bruce was put on notice that he would have to teach. His lesson? The Call Of Duty. :)

Labels: