Thimble Thoughts: Seeds?

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Seeds?


I had Internet access at my hotel and tried to blog a little something last night, but blogger was acting up and wouldn't publish my post. It's late right now and I am so exhausted. But I wanted to post this before I got to posting about the Ladies Conference, which was really wonderful, by the way.
The picture above is, as I'm sure you know, an uncooked pinto bean. I wanted to make Bruce a pot of chili before I left for the conference and as I was cleaning the beans, Harrison picked one up and studied it for a few seconds before saying, "What is this? A mashed potato seed?" I started laughing. Not so much at his innocent question, but the fact that he didn't just say potato seed. It was MASHED potato seed. LOL He told me to stop laughing at him, but that made me laugh even harder. Before you knew it we were both giggling.
More on the conference will be posted later.

Labels: ,