Thimble Thoughts: 3 Things Meme

Thursday, July 13, 2006

3 Things Meme

I've been tagged by a couple of people to do a 3 things about Me. So here goes.....

3 Things that scare me:
a.Losing my husband or one of my children. b. Being stuck brokedown on the side of the road at night. c. Can't think of anything else.

3 people who make me laugh
a. My husband, Bruce. b. My friend, Susan McCurry. She hasn't a lick of sense and that's what I love about her. c. My mother. She's a walking comic strip. I love you, Mommy!!!

3 Things I love,
a. My Lord b. My Bible c. My family and friends

3 Things I hate
a. The stomach virus b. When my shoes are too tight. c. Going to the doctor.

3 Things I do not understand
a. Parents who can give up their children for a life of sin. b. Mechanical things. c. Piano chords. I can only play in the key of C.

3 Things on my desk
a. A Thank You card from a young girl at church. b. My children's CDroms. c. Our desk computer.

3 Things I am doing right now.
a. Watching my dog chew her bone. b. Drinking a glass of water. c. Blogging.

3 Things I want to do before I die.
a. Take my son to see where he was born in Germany. b. See my children progress in their Christian walk. c. Learn more about photography, writing, flower arrangements, etc.

3 Things I can do,
a. sing. b. Do crafty projects. c. Cook!

3 Ways to describe my personality
a. Bubbly. b. feisty. c. huggable....sometimes. :)

3 Things I can't do
a. Crochet. b. Knit. c. jump on a trampoline because it makes me sick to my stomach.

3 Things I think you should listen to
a The Holy Spirit. b. Your husband. c. Your Pastor...providing he's preaching from the WORD!

3 Things you should never listen to:
a. Negative people b. worldly wisdom c.criticism of others (These were Rhonda's answers but I'm using them too because they were good.)

3 Absolute favorite foods
a Crab Ragoons. b. Sloppy Joes. c. Lasagna

3 Things I'd like to learn
a. See 3 things I want to do before I die

3 Beverages I drink regularly
a. Water. b. water. c. and the occassoinal soda

3 shows I watched as a kid
a. Mork and Mindy b. The Brady Bunch. c. The Flintstones.

3 Things I really want to do
a. Be a blessing to someone today. b. Write a Christian novel. c. Spend more time with hubby.

You've been tagged:

The three sisters from Three Sister's Blog

Brittney from Aletheia Liberty

Anne from From My Perspective

Labels: