Thimble Thoughts: What I Wake Up To

Saturday, June 24, 2006

What I Wake Up To

I've seen several posts on what people see when they wake up in the morning so I thought I would do the same.

If I wake up on my left side, I see my dresser and the beautiful shutters my hubby made for me last year. Aren't they pretty? On my dresser I have a lamp that was given to me by a friend, two pictures of me and Bruce, one of which you can't see, a victorian figurine, clock, votive lamp, and several candles. My favorite candle there is the Home Interior Baked Apple Candle in a Jar.

If I wake up on my right side, I see our closet doors. For those of you who know me, you know I like and have to count things by twos and fours or just count things in general. When I wake up in the morning and see my closet doors I count the blocks by four several times before I get up. ....I know....CRAZY. But that's just me. :) Now EVERYONE knows my secret.

Labels: