Thimble Thoughts: Going To Lunch

Friday, July 28, 2006

Going To Lunch

I won't get to post the last of the "Why I Believe In Eternal Security" posts today. Maybe I can get to it tomorrow....or tonight.

Today, some of the ladies from church are meeting to have lunch at the Olive Garden. I'm looking forward to that. Then I need to stop at the store for some things I forgot when I went grocery shopping, wash and clean out my car, and get ready for our last night of VBS. I don't have to cook tonight because it's HOT DOG NIGHT!!!

Can y'all believe that I have forgotten my camera every night but one this week. Usually it's strapped to my side, but I don't know where my head has been!! I will have it today though. I'm even taking it on our lunch. :)

I was privileged to ride the bus yesterday to pick up some kids for VBS. That was a lot of fun. I had a good time seeing those little faces excited to board the big blue and white bus for VBS.

Well, I'm off. I need to fold some laundry and run an errand before I go to the church. Hope y'all have a great day!

Labels: